PCs, laptops and iPads are provided to students when necessary in class. If you wish to purchase a device for your student to use, please be aware of the policies relating to use in classrooms. Students are only to use devices in class when permitted to by classroom teachers.
If you are looking to purchase a device for use in school, please visit this website.
In summary, specifications are as below:
10" (minimum) screen, touchscreen and keyboard
- A minimum of a 10" screen — larger for creative or technical work
- A touchscreen for browsing and writing class notes
- A keyboard for typing assignments
Dual Band Wi-Fi Access
- Make sure it has 5Ghz dual band wireless to access the school network
- Look for, Intel Core™ i3, Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 in Windows machines and Apple products that are within the last two versions
- At least 128GB of storage in laptops, ultrabooks and two-in-ones
- At least 32GB of storage in tablets is recommended